PT. GOODRICH PINDAD AERONAUTICAL SYSTEMS INDONESIA
Located in Jalan Jendral Gatot Subroto No. 517 Bandung
PT. Goodrich–Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia is a joint venture company based in Bandung, West Java. Its share holders are Goodrich with 51% ownership, PT. Pindad with 35% ownership and PT. Metinca Dirgantara with a 14% stake, both from Indonesia.
PT. Goodrich – Pindad has been a supplier of high precision machined, low cost aerospace components and assemblies to the Goodrich Corporation in USA & European since 1997 years. The company supplies in the region of 650 part numbers, representing in the region of 50 thousand piece part deliveries per month to the Goodrich facilities and Goodrich sub-suppliers in the USA, United Kingdom and France. 100 % of the companies sales are for export and all parts manufactured are for civil applications, with 85% being for Boeing and Airbus high volume commercial applications.
As a result of the reputation developed at Goodrich Bandung over the last few years, our machined items are now fitted to most civil platforms flying today. We supply parts for both primary and secondary flight controls, thrust reversers, EMA and landing gear systems.
Today PT. Goodrich Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia Employee 380 People, our plan is to double the size of the business in the next 5 years
* Male/Female, max age 27 years old
* Min. DIII Mechanical Engineering with 1 year experience in similar position
* Understanding of drawing interpretation
* Fresh Graduate are welcome
* Willing to work on shift and ability to work independently
* Self Motivated and able to work under pressure and strict deadline individually or in a team
* Have an excellent healt
* Should beable and experience in measuring equipment
* Willing to improve knowledge
* Good Communication in English is an advantag
* Good Attitude
* Minimum – Diploma (D3) Secretary
* maximum 27 years old
* 2 years experiences in same field
* Computer skills and type writing and fluent in English is a must.
Reports To: Director
Serves as the office receptionist and necessary personal skills to perform as public relations responsibilities effectively.
* Receiving incoming calls, takes and relays messages, responds to telephone inquiries whenever possible, forwards calls to appropriate party.
* Makes and confirms appointments as directed for president director & director.
* Provides secretarial services to Human Resource & Commercial Department.
* Provide administrative services to all employees and administration support to the Company.
* Process all immigration issue for expatriates, employees and visitors such as passport, visa, multiple entry visit, RPTKA, Kitas, IMTA, STM, SKLD etc.
* Process, maintains and support legal issues and also government interface.
* Company documentation management, organizes and maintains files of records and correspondence a routine nature.
* Maintains of office inventory of publications, office supplies, stationery and material as needed.
* Reviews permit applications for completeness; responds to inquires from the public; initiates files, types permits and submits for approval; enters information into the computer.
* Meeting, travels arrangement and event organizer.
* Receives and schedules visitors, provide local & expatriate visitors accommodations.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the president director & director.
If You fell that You meet the qualification above, please send your application letter, CV, other document and recent photograph email to :
The company and its plants is located on :
Jalan Gatot Subroto No. 517
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.