ADHI was initiated on March 11, 1960 when the Minister of Public Works set Architecten-Ingenicure-en Annnemersbedrijf “Associatie Selle en de Bruyn, Reyerse en de Vries N.V” (Associatie N.V.), one of the Dutch-owned company that was nationalized into PN Adhi Karya. Nationalization was intended to spur infrastructure development in Indonesia.
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk. status changed to a Limited Company on June 1, 1974 and approved by the Minister of Justice. ADHI was 100% owned by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia until end of 2003 when the Republic of Indonesia through the Minister of SOE, as the Authority of Shareholders, removed 49% of its shares to be offered to public through Initial Public Offering (IPO). This decision was followed by the registration of ADHI’s shares in the Jakarta Stock Exchange (now Indonesia Stock Exchange) which also made ADHI as the first listed State-Owned construction company in the stock exchange.
Currently PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
• Bachelor Degree in: Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics Engineering and Accounting.
• Min GPA 3.00 on 4.00 grade scale
• Age max 25 years old
• Preferably Male
• Computer literate
• Fluently in English (oral & written)
• A highly driven and motivated self starter with a strong commitment in achieving career, personal, organizational goal and have a good teamwork.
• Willing to be relocated in project on site (anywhere in Indonesia or overseas)
Send your application to:
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk.
Jl Raya Pasar Minggu Km 18 Jakarta 12510
T. +62 21 797 5312 F. +62 21 797 5311
Before September 28, 2011 --- Update : Selasa, 20 September 2011