Initially started to serve the important sugar trade, and then expanded its operation to Surabaya in 1896. Later in 1994 HSBC upgraded its Semarang agency, which has been operating since 1878, into a full branch. During challenging times in the Indonesian market where the Bank was forced to close operation during World War II, and in the mid-1960s, HSBC strengths were really put on trial. Having managed to re-open its operation in Indonesia after the World War II and similarly after the closure in mid-1960s, the Bank was granted a new banking license in 1968 wherein the Bank has remains steadily solid ever since and retained its position as one of the largest foreign banks operating in Indonesia.
Today HSBC Indonesia offers a broad range of banking and financial services tailored to meet a wide spectrum of needs, from those of multinational corporations to local businesses and individual Indonesians, including personal financial services, corporate, commercial banking, institutional banking, treasury capital markets and Amanah Syariah banking. Until early 2009, it has been serving its customers through 113 outlets, spread through out 10 major cities: Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Semarang, Solo, Batam, Bogor, Tangerang, and Depok. This includes Branch offices, Premier Centres, Amanah branches, Express Banking Centres.
At HSBC, the balance of our employee is always our priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work.
We called ourself as the best place to work because we want to be recognised as the world’s most respected and customer-driven financial services employer. Because we know that the motivation, or engagement, of our employees is a critical factor in business performance.
Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM)
RBWM owns the responsibility of building customer experience in Personal Banking, Cards and Personal Loans by ensuring high quality standard services as part of the Customer Satisfaction through integration of Branches, Remote Banking Services and Electronic Channels. The team members are expected to work as a team from product proposition, sales and service quality, until the supporting units to leverage the customers’ contact channels through prompt and knowledgeable responses and solution with opportunities to identify sales that ends to the business profitability.
Associate Relationship Officer - Advance
The job holder is responsible to establish and grow consumer banking business by exploring and securing sales opportunities from the mid-market customers and proactively cross- selling banking products offered, such as investment, insurance and structured products to the existing Advance customers. He/She needs to maintain high sales and service quality standard by ensuring all sales activities conducted are compliant to the business requirements and QA standards.
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in sales and/or service activities in the area of Financial Institution or Banking Industry.
- Familiarity with financial markets, investment products where applicable.
- Good retail banking product knowledge.
- Strong passion in selling activities, excellent interpersonal skills with service culture and able to work with a team.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English.
- High degree of credibility and integrity
The jobholder is responsible to be the fast point of contact for walk in customer and provide service assistance in adherence with HSBC policy and procedure.
- Hold a minimum Bachelor or Master’s degree from a reputable university.
- Has minimum 1 year relevant experience.
- Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required. Conversant in Mandarin language would be an advantage.
- Must have commercial acumen and personal credibility.
- Has pleasant personality and able to work with team.
- Has a strong drive to succeed.
- High degree of credibility and integrity.
The job holder is responsible to acquire new Premier customers and sell wealth management products in order to contribute to the growing consumer banking business. As a Premier Banking Specialist, you will be equipped with intensive development training to perform your role. You will represent HSBC in dealing with premier segment customers. You will be paired with mentor to groom you in developing network and relationship with prospective customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
- Has a minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in retail sales function at banking or financial institution (preferably wealth management business).
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess General Banking knowledge.
- Has a strong passion in selling activities, excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation.
- Commercial acumen, demonstrate a high degree of credibility and integrity.
To market Insurance & Investment based financial solutions through effective identification and analysis of the financial needs of prospective clients. Will need to effectively arrange appointments with assigned leads and expand client base through referral and other lead generation activities. Will also need to build long-term sustainable insurance relationship with customers and to minimize business risk by ensuring compliance with Bank’s standards and local regulations.
- University Graduate minimum, preferably with 2- 3 years work experience in sales of Insurance or Investment Products.
- Able to communicate persuasively, like to meet people and build relationships.
- Strong ambition to develop a sales career.
- Confidence in servicing clients, high self confidence and motivation.
Click here to apply online