|Job title:||Entry Level|
|Job position:||Cabin Crew|
|Work location:||Outside Indonesia|
|Level of education:||Associate Degree|
|Work experience:||Not required|
|Offering salary:||Not specified|
|Requirements:||- A willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar |
- An outgoing personality, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multi-national team environment
- Our Cabin Crew are based in Doha
- Candidates are required to personally present their resume together with passport and full-length photographs in business attire
- A competitive tax-free package inclusive hotel meal allowances
- Free furnished sharing accommodation, medical insurance and airline benefits
- Career prospects and personal development opportunities are plenty in our dynamic and fast-paced environment
- This is a career opportunity to earn an excellent remuneration package
- Travel the world and be a flying ambassador for Qatar Airways
We conduct OPEN DAYS frequently scheduled throughout the world. Our Open Days are interactive information sessions only and candidates can meet with our Cabin Crew Recruitment team, to learn more about our Cabin Crew lifestyle, package and living in Doha, Qatar.
We are interested in meeting with outstanding individuals to be a part of our winning team.
OPEN DAY: BALI, INDONESIA
Date: 13 August 2011
Time: 09:00 AM sharp
Venue: RAMADA BINTANG BALI RESORT & SPA
We would also like to inform you that all expenses and arrangements related to you attending any of our Cabin Crew Recruitment Processes would be borne/made by you.
If you are selected at this stage, you will be invited to attend further interview processes over the next two days.
For further information, please visit at:
|Posting date:||26 August 2011|
|Closing date:||29 August 2011|